Watermelon & Cucumber Salad
This is a wonderful refreshing salad for a warm summer day, super easy, made in minutes! Watermelons are always larger that we need, so we use any leftovers in the daily smoothie!
Prep Time 15 minutes
- Half of a medium sized watermelon , with the flesh cut into chunks
- One whole cucumber , peeled and cut into chunks
- A handful of fresh mint chopped
- Three tablespoons almond butter
- The juice of three lemons
- Salt & pepper
- Place all of the dressing ingredients into the blender or food processor, drizzle a little water in if needed to loosen the mix
- Place the watermelon and the cucumber in a serving bowl of your choice and stir in the dressing.
- Garnish with the mint and some leftover watermelon